PUR foam lagging for heat and cold insulation.
- heat insulation of pipelines in heating systems in channel and overhead systems
- insulation in indoor, industrial rooms - central heating networks, sewage systems
- heat exchanger insulation.
- the lowest heat transfer coefficient available and, as a result, significantly lower insulation thickness compared to other traditional insulation materials
- negligible water absorption
- resistant to solvents, petroleum, dilute acid and alkali materials as well as rot and rot
- harmless to the environment and health (opinion of PZH)
- does not contain ozone-depleting compounds
- low specific gravity of foam - does not require increasing the supporting structure
- do not emit odor or harmful substances
- reaction to fire class E according to PN EN 13501-1 and B2 according to DIN 4102.
- apparent density 32 - 205 [kg / m3]
- temperature resistance -40 - 120 [C] (periodically up to 140 C)
- coefficient of thermal conductivity 0.0235 [W / mK] (at temp. 10 C) for foam G-40 B2
- compressive strength 180 - 230 kPa
- water absorption max. 3%